Mergers and Acquisitions
- Our service portfolio for integration and divestment programs is comprehensive and covers all relevant areas including business consulting, IT integration, organizational change and overall program management.
- Our modular service offerings allow us to tailor easily client specific approaches based on our proven methods and tools.
- We have proven integration and divestment methodologies that were developed on market standards and work from successful projects.
- Our methods and related tools can be tailored to client specific needs and help them to leverage “best practices” for their projects in their specific environment.
- We have demonstrated our excellence in many successful complex post-merger acquisition integrations, as well as divestment programs using our global consulting resources at a regional and local level.
- Our certified transformation professionals are highly experienced in the various core competencies of integration and divestment projects.
Core Competencies for Acquisition Integration
Ensuring that IT is not forgotten when defining the acquisition strategy, goals and objectives
Understanding the status of IT in the acquired company and getting clarity on the order of magnitude of the required IT transformation in the context of the business integration
Supporting the closing of the deal ensuring that the price paid reflects the facts from an IT perspective, as well as organizing the integration program and preparing the business for Day 1 business operations
Executing the integration program on-time, within budget and with the expected quality, as well as preparing the business for integrated business operations
Cutting over, ramping up, stabilizing and supporting integrated business operations, as well as assuring the achievement of the acquisition benefits